The First Step To A Brighter Financial Future
The Turnaround Team is a Scottsdale, Arizona, law firm that focuses on consumer bankruptcy. That means we help individuals who are struggling with debt get a fresh financial start.
The U.S. Bankruptcy Code, a set of Federal law authorized by the U.S. Constitution, offers protection to individuals who owe more money than they can repay. It allows people who have fallen on difficult financial times to begin again. Are you ready to take the first step toward getting control of your finances and your life? Contact us to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Arizona bankruptcy lawyer.
– Brian M. Blum, Managing Attorney
Our Approach To Consumer Bankruptcy
At The Turnaround Team, we don't believe in a one-size-fits all approach to bankruptcy. Brian A. Blum, our Managing Attorney, knows that every client's situation is unique. He will listen carefully as you describe your circumstances and will recommend a plan of action designed specifically for you.
To learn more about consumer bankruptcy, please visit the following pages:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Sometimes called “liquidation bankruptcy”, this form of bankruptcy filing can discharge (eliminate) most common types of debt. Not everyone is eligible to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy. It’s important to speak to a knowledgeable Arizona bankruptcy attorney to discuss the specifics of your situation.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: Most Chapter 11 bankruptcies are filed by businesses. Under certain circumstances, a reorganization of debts under Chapter 11 can be the right choice for individuals, too. Our bankruptcy attorneys will analyze your situation and recommend the type of bankruptcy that makes the most sense for your situation.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Often called the “wage-earner’s plan,” Chapter 13 bankruptcy can be the right option for people who have too many assets to qualify for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Chapter 13 may allow you to avoid foreclosure and keep your home or other significant assets. It is not limited to wage earners. If you have regular income through a pension, Social Security or another source, you may qualify to file Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- The Bankruptcy Process: Each type of bankruptcy has a slightly different process. The bankruptcy professionals at The Turnaround Team will make sure you understand the steps in the process and what you need to do along the way.
Contact us today to arrange a free initial consultation. We will meet with you at no cost or obligation to explain how filing bankruptcy can be the first step toward a brighter financial future.